Inside Vicky Pattison, Ercan Ramadan's lavish London wedding

Vicky Pattison and Ercan Ramadan: A Beautiful Union

Vicky Pattison and Ercan Ramadan Celebrate Their Wedding After Five Years Together

Vicky Pattison and Ercan Ramadan have officially tied the knot, marking a new chapter in their relationship after five years of being together.

The couple exchanged vows on Saturday in the presence of 150 close friends and family at the historic Marylebone Town Hall in London.

On her big day, Vicky looked stunning in a stylish short white dress, while Ercan was the epitome of elegance in a black suit paired with a bow tie.

Speaking to OK Magazine during her wedding day, Vicky shared, "I was well aware that weddings are a costly affair, and since this isn't my first time in this arena, I knew what to expect. However, the expenses just kept increasing."

She added, "I was genuinely surprised by the total cost. I don't want to be repaying this wedding for the next decade or have to refinance my home just to cover the expenses."

For those who may not be familiar, Vicky and Ercan's relationship began in 2019.

In the days leading up to their wedding, Vicky took to Instagram to express her deep love for Ercan, writing, "From the moment I met you, I had a feeling that I would one day become your wife."

Recalling their first date, she wrote, "I almost canceled the date. I wasn't in the best frame of mind and wasn't sure if I was ready to date again when I still had some healing to do. But there was something special about Ercan... so I went."

She continued, "We talked, we laughed, and it felt like we had known each other for years. It turned out to be the most amazing first date ever."

Previous Post Next Post